Assignments and upcoming activities are posted on this site.
What to look forward to
You can practice for the test here!!!
Links to the book
This is the link takes you to the chapter resources. Follow the links to Chapter 1, and you should find the chapter PDF. REMEMBER, the tab labeled "student text online" is password protected, but the chapter resources is not. USE THIS!
The following are bonus opportunities:
Make a "wall word" for the classroom. See me for instructions.
Find a new link or site to add to this list.
Some web sites to visit
- For general cultural information about Germany and German culture, a great site to visit is http://www.dw-world.de. There you will find a lot of information on history, current events, the arts and travel. In addition, they offer several language instructional opportunities.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/german/ (Many simple introductory lessons in written and spoken German)
- http://www.rbb-online.de (Lots of cool music from radio stations like Fritz or Radio Eins)
- http://www.uni.edu/becker/German2.html (Hundreds of links to all kinds of German language learning sites)
- http://www.zdf.de (Major TV network--you can stream series or watch the news)
- http://deutschdrang.com/default.aspx (A great resource)
- http://Quizlet.com, http://Quia.com (Not just for German, a resource for all classes.)
- http://www.universed.co.uk/language/german/video/100 (Angry family videos)
- http://www.dw.de/dw/0,,31564,00.html (This is the source for the JoJo videos and activities.)
- http://www.dw.de/dw/0,,9677,00.html (Audio trainer MP3s and worksheets)